Combine Function and Finesse
An effective website is the cornerstone of your company. It acts as a portal for customers to learn more about your company, research your products and services, and determine if they want to do business with you. It’s the anchor for your marketing, a direct channel to your client base, and a necessity for establishing your firm’s credibility. Websites are one of the most cost-effective tools available to you. Your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression with a prospective client.
Some businesses find that establishing a presence on the Internet has proven to be a complicated and time-consuming task. Not with Benefit Insights. We have streamlined the process by providing you with a comprehensive bundle of services that will get you up and running quickly. Our fully responsive, modern websites are affordable, easy to implement, and flexible enough to continue to meet your needs as your business grows.
The greatest advantage to you is that our websites are designed and maintained by pension professionals who know your business. Unlike other web designers, we are not starting from scratch when developing your site and have made these designs with the TPA community in mind. We even include a Word file of sample language to help you get started with personalizing your pages.
Ready for a mobile-optimized professional site? Our multi-page sites are perfect for firms ready to utilize their web presence as a fully functioning prospect and client hub. Your website will not only represent your firm to the outside world, but allow for better client service and an avenue for new business prospects to connect with you. With a selection of TPA-focused, customizable templates to choose from, our sites will establish your company as an accessible and respectable presence in the retirement community.
Here’s what’s included:
- Your firm’s domain name, e.g. www.yourfirmname.com
- Your personalized banner incorporating your company name, logo, company tagline, designed with the colors that you select
- Your text and choice of accent colors that represent your company
- Graphics such as your logo and photos, integrated into our template
- Links to connect to your preferred social media platforms
- Traffic tracking compatibility to enhance your marketing ability
- Annual website hosting setup and maintenance
- SSL Certificate for enhanced security
- Automatically updated annual plan limits page
- Choice of several fully responsive website designs
We’ve designed our packages to include everything you need to have a professional, fully functional website. However, you have the flexibility to enhance your site with the following options:
- Downloadable Forms
- Additional Customized Pages
- Customized Web Page Layout
Enhance Your Website With Client Newsletters
Want to make an even bigger impact with your web presence?
SSL Certificate for Enhanced Security
Our SSL service, includes verification and installation of your SSL certificate on your website. An SSL is a digital certificate that provides authentication and a encrypted connection between user and website. An SSL certificate ensures that the provider is who they claim to be and indicates secure connections between personal devices and websites.
Add Forms and Promotional Materials
You may add downloadable forms to your Resources page such as:
- Administrative forms: beneficiary designation, participant enrollment, participant direction of investments, loan application, hardship application, distribution request, tax notice, etc.
- Request for proposal
- Fee schedule
- Plan administrators guide
Simply provide your firm’s form to us as a pdf file. The charge to upload a form and link it to your website is $25 per form.
Additional Customized Pages
You may add additional customized pages to your site such as:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Company News
- Employee Directory
Set up costs for these customized pages will depend upon their complexity. Please contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to provide a quotation for setting up your additional pages. For a simple, text-only page such as a Frequently Asked Questions page, the cost is generally a one-time charge of $75 if included with the initial site set up.
Customized Web Page Layout
To keep the setup fee affordable, we offer several standard web page layouts from which to choose. If you are interested in having a website with a look other than our standard layout, we will be happy to assist in helping you build a site look that suits your needs.
$1999 one-time setup fee
$99 monthly fee
Your website is the first stop for all new prospective clients. Benefit Insights is a TPA-specific, full service, website partner. Get started today.
- Web Hosting
- Domain Name Setup
- Multiple Layout Choices
- SSL — Enhanced Security
- Automatic Plan Limit Update
- Optional Enhancements (Additional Cost)