PensionPro 101 training is an online education of the system. These three-day sessions are perfect for PensionPro users that are fresh off of implementation, a new person in a firm that has been using PensionPro, or, a user just wanting to brush up on the basics. We're focused on the foundations of PensionPro, and you'll be collaborating with users of similar experience level.
REGISTRATION COST: $500.00 - REGISTRATION CLOSES: October 4th
- PensionPro Basics: A walkthrough of the interface, from the dashboard to the maintenance menu
- Blast Email: Learning to connect with clients en masse without losing personalization
- Power Tools: Make global updates to your data with the use of Power Tools
- Reporting & Fetch: Get the metrics you need, whenever you need them
- Dashboards/Worktrays & Customization: Tailor PensionPro to better fit your firm's structure
- Time Tracking: Maximize efficiency and profitability by logging time
- PlanSponsorLink: Using the portal as your secure plan sponsor hub
- New Project Templates: You'll leave with Annual Administration, Onboarding, Distribution, and New Client Takeover templates.
- Enhance Current Projects: Bring home new tricks and ideas to enhance your current project templates.
- Blast Email Templates: Head back with proven blast email templates; providing better service and increasing revenue opportunities.
- How-to Guides: These step-by-step guides will provide the information you need to take what you'll learn to train employees back at your firm.
- Best Reporting Practices: Leave with a comprehensive list of the most utilized reports and the skills to customize your own.
- Collaborate with Pros: Connect with other industry professionals to hear how other firms problem-solve and how PensionPro helps.
PensionPro 101 goes Virtual
The Fall PensionPro 101 Training is now being offered as a virtual web series. Tuesday, October 2nd we will kick off our training with a two-hour afternoon session. Wednesday, October 3rd there will be a two-hour morning session and a two-hour afternoon session. We'll close out on Thursday, October 4th with a two-hour morning session.
*Travel and trainings are investments. We get it. Right now, we're offering a special, introductory pricing for our Fall PensionPro 101 session. For $500 dollars, you purchase a registration that can get you and up to four additional team members enrolled in the training!