We are PensionPro
PensionPro is a workflow management software serving the retirement industry. Third Party Administrators, or TPAs, use our products to manage their day-to-day processes, databases, and secure data transmission for retirement plans across the country. Not only does PensionPro develop and service the software, we also provide industry training, consulting, and marketing services to help businesses operate more efficiently, effectively, and profitably.
Work With Us
PensionPro Software is a small, family owned and operated software company founded in 2010 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our company has grown from four employees back in 2010 to over 20 employees a decade later. We are continuing to grow and look for more ways to service our clients and are always looking for motivated, detailed, and intelligent people to enhance our team. We have a fast-paced culture, with lofty goals for our continued growth. To learn more about where you might best fit at PensionPro, check out our current openings below!
Joining Our Team
PensionPro has three dynamic teams, with a variety of positions, all focused on delivering an exceptional product to our clients.
The Business Team is made up of Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Human Resources. This team is focused on ensuring our clients have the best experience possible no matter which service they use.
The Development Team is made up of IT, Software Engineers, and QA and QC Testing Analysts. They build the infrastructure and applications that power of 200,000 retirement plans.
The Product Team takes new ideas and enhancements from all stakeholders and translates those ideas into designs and experiences. They exist to bring order to the creative and technical processes.
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental for employee coverage
- 401(k) with 3% contribution from PensionPro, immediately vested
- 100% paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave Time
- Generous Time Off with Universal Leave, paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Volunteer opportunities with the PensionPro team at local organizations
- Professional Development with LinkedIn Learning license
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages